Today I am thinking about some of the yellow things I have made. I made these things over the last few weeks, but I only realized a couple of days ago just how much yellow I have used. Isn't it interesting how I have been subconsciously drawn to a particular color? I'm guessing I have been influenced by the season. Being spring, we are spending more time outside and I get to see my lovely roses growing at the front of the house and I have been making an effort to use as many lemons as I can from our tree. It has been a good couple of months for lemons - at least in my garden. And right now, the large orange tree we have is in blossom and the scent is magnificent.





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. that change purse is darling, what fabric collection is that? Do you recall? I remember seeing it, but can't put a name to it! Love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, the fabric is by Amy Butler from her Soul Blossoms Collection. Here is the link : http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/fabrics_soulblos_quilt_top.php
    Thanks for the complement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your big flower on the pillow! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig