Needlepoint coasters


I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but here in California it's pretty wonderful. We are close to the beach so the marine layer keeps it cooler than inland, which is convenient because my body had a temperature tolerance range of only + or - 2 degrees. Still, it's nice to get outside and create in the sunshine. I'm seriously considering wheeling my sewing machine outside, but it would be a pain to have to keep wheeling back in again when the temperature goes up by 2 degrees...


I made these coasters over the last few days using plastic canvas cut into circles with my Fiskars Fuse Creativity System. (I work for them). I think it might be needlepoint, but I'm not really sure because I've never needlepoint-ed before. This is possibly a hybrid I've made up! (Needlepointers, look away now). You can read more about the coasters over on Facebook here.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig