That hat that has made me turn to knitting


I crocheted this hat. Twice. Both times it came out horribly even though I followed the pattern to the letter. She loves it. It's supposed to be slouchy. I think it is mushroomy. She loves it because it's weird and different and because it makes people smile to see her wearing it. I smile when she's wearing it. I have to admit it does suit her. But I am fed up with crocheting things that don't turn out how I expect them to so I've picked up some knitting needles. I'm going to see how long it takes me to mess that up too.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those pictures make me smile too! I think the hat looks great, and on that cute little face, adorable. Thanks for your comment on my Miz Mozelle dress post. I so completely recommend the pattern. I hope you make it and post about it :-)

    ReplyDelete

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig