Father's day card and Fiskars

Here in the US we celebrated Mother's Day this past weekend but did you know that Father's Day is just around the corner - June 17 and it's never too soon to start planning ways to celebrate the amazing fathers in your life. I have a new tutorial up over at the Fiskar's website for creating your own photobooth props and taking some cool little photos to make a fun Father's Day card. Click here to read all about it.

And while I'm here - have you heard that there's some mysterious things going on over at Fiskateers.com - the Fiskar's online community and social networking site for crafters of all kinds? Click here and here for some exciting peeks....
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That card is super-dooper cute. And while I'm supposed to be doing work there you are tempting me to click away at some links...
    Funny how here in Oz our Mothers' Day is the same as yours but our Fathers' Day isn't until September sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I almost looked up the date for Father's Day in Australia to add into the post - just for you! It's all weird - Mother's Day in the UK (where my mum is) was back in March but Father's Day is on the same date as the US...I wonder who decides these things?

      Delete

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig