Heidi&Finn hoodie

Have you come across patterns made by Heidi&Finn? I have only just discovered this store and I'm so looking forward to having some time to make more of their things, though I'm not sure many of the patterns go beyond 5T, so I don't have many years of making their patterns left ahead of me unfortunately.

I bought their Urban unisex hoodie pattern and made it for my soon to be 5yr old. It's fully lined so I used a navy jersey with a lovely soft green jersey lining, which you can see in the inside of the hood.

I made a couple of buttons from some scraps of a Japanese print I had left over.

I have bought quite a few patterns online before now. At first I was intimidated by the prospect of having to stick all the sheets together correctly and cut them out, but I'm so happy to have faced that hurdle and now stores like Heidi&Finn are more accessible to me. Honestly, printing and cutting out the pattern is no big deal.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. EMMA! THIS IS SO FANTASTIC! I love it so much, especially the buttons! Hope you can still guest post for Creating Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig