February Dress


Now that my latest sewing project is up on the Fiskars website, I can share with you my new year's resolution item #2.

Read more about my new year's resolution and see my first project here.

For February, I decided to make the Miz Mozelle dress by Jamie Christina. I have now made 2 of these dresses (the second one I will share with you once I have finished photographing it) and I can't recommend it more highly.

It's a simple pattern and it comes together so quickly and best of all, it fits great! I really love both of the dresses I have made from this pattern.

The fabric for my February dress is SUPER special to me. Go on over to Fiskars and read all about it by clicking here.

I owe a huge and special thanks to Spoonflower. If you haven't already done so, you should check them out. They are a really amazing company.

And lastly, I wanted to share with you some photos we took of my new dress that DIDN'T make it into my Fiskars project. 5 year old and photography sessions are not a good mix :)






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Emma, it's just gorgeous! I love the way you've done the hem, it adds such a pretty touch. I'm going to check out all about your fabric now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just had to come back to say - the fingerprint fabric, genius! That is simply delightful and I really love the colours you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady, for introducing me to the fabulous Miz Mozelle in the first place. I like the waffly-lettucy hem to (for want of the proper terminology)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! i love the collar. and that fingerprint fabric?!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling dress! It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! And I just read about the fabric, that is awesome! That must make this dress a super special fave :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig