Envelope tutorial

Yesterday I posted about Graphic 45's fabulous papers and showed you a few things I made for my kids. Today I am sharing a tutorial on how to make an envelope like the fairy one I made for my daughter. For this one, I used their Tour de France paper from the Curtain Call collection.

I also used my paper trimmer, my favorite craft knife, a circle punch and a border punch, which were given to me by the nice people at Fiskars.

First, cut 2 pieces of cardstock 4.5" x 7".

Next, lightly score down the 2 long edges and the bottom edge 1/4" from the edge of both pieces of paper. Remove completely the small 1/4" squares that will form at the 2 bottom corners.

I centered my circle punch and cut just a small part of the circle onto one of the pieces to create the opening.

Glue down the scored edges and the bottom edge.

Stick the 2 pieces together.

You can stop here, or continue to personalize. I cut a strip of paper 2 x 4" and folded it in half.

Finally I used my border punch to decorate one edge and then stuck it to the bottom on the envelope.

And done!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig