Summer purse {tutorial}


Oooh, I made this bag last year as a project for Fiskars but it's a great summertime bag and I thought I'd share it with you in case you're looking for one to make for yourself or as a gift. This bag is really roomy - I even manage to fit my laptop in it - but the best thing about it is that it's reversible.


You can buy wooden handles very reasonably in stores or online or even better re-use a pair from an old bag from the thrift store.


Using different fabrics would really change the look of this bag but I really like this bright Echino fabric that's perfect for the summer. You can read the full tutorial by clicking here.

*I am PAID by Fiskars to produce content for their website.

SHARE:

2 comments

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig