I am so happy to announce that I was chosen as a crafting expert for the Fiskars Design Team. Woohoo! Here's the link to my about me page on their website and while you are there you might want to take a peek at their Project Gallery for ideas and inspiration.

I am really excited about this new adventure, however it's always daunting starting something new and I am extra nervous having not worked for 7 years. I keep telling myself that I whilst raising my children I have gained many useful and transferable skills. I count being able to make a tasty spaghetti bolognese and managing to hide all the vegetables (even the tomatoes) as pretty spectacular, actually.

That said, I have a great enthusiasm for making things and I am really excited to be able to share some of it with you.

Now, please go and check out my giveaway ~ I'd love for you to win!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. How exciting! Congratulations, good luck and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How wonderful to get a job in an industry that you love so much. You will do so well at this because of that. You will definitely be an asset to their corporation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone ~ it really means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's wonderful! "Crafting expert" sounds like pretty much the best job ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your job.
    Someone like you gives me hope in the prospect of finding something suitable (job-wise) in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Hello Beautiful Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig